Beiträge von paulschoon

For a spare I would recommend the EF Glock 17 its going to not hurt the bank and your going to get a good gun out of it. As I said before SIA and AW custom are going to be great guns but are going to cost you more and if your useing it more for a back up save some money and go with the Glock its still a fantastic gun.

the VFC is a 1:1 scale, thats about the only thing it has over the KWA, the KWA has a metal frame unlike the VFC. The KWA has a better hop up in it and has better gas efficiency also you can get parts easier for the KWA. So although I do like VFC when it comes to the MP7 KWA is the way to go.

If your liking the M4 style and want to get a really good gun the VFC Avalon VR16 is a great bet. To start its VFC, cant go wrong with picking up a VFC, the gun is pretty light for having a metal receiver but feels very solid with no wobble at all and will take a beating. The VR16 comes with a mosfet so you can run 11.1 Lipos no problem. The reason I like the Avalon over say a krytac is you can program the fire selector to shoot bust round. This being said it is a AEG clearly and I am a big fan of gas guns but the Avalon is my favorite M4 platform I have used. If your wanting a GBB Id say look into GHK

I have seen some M14 that have been built to be fantastic marksmen rifles that shoot across the field with ease and has pretty tight groping, same with the M4 but if your waning it for marksmen id go with the M14, if your still waning to run around and get in fire fights but are just looking for something with range id go with the m4 and just do some simple mods to it.

Im at the point where im debating between the KWA Ronin and the KWA mp9. I have head a lot of good things about the Ronin, I was looking for a GBB but the Ronin has the electric recoil. Im very hesitate with that as I have never used an electric recoil and dont know how well it performs or not, have any of you had experience with this?

I have used the KWA MP9 before and was pretty happy with it, anything you would recommend upgrading on it or is it pretty good out of the box?

I dont have any CQB guns currently and am looking to get a Good GBB dedicated to CQB. I have no problem spending a small chunk of money on this and want to put in some upgrades. Any suggestions on a good gun for this?