KWA Kriss Vector?

• the mags for them are all over the place. I was just wondering if the hype around them was deserved or not

• the mags for them are all over the place. I was just wondering if the hype around them was deserved or not

Really? Share when you find some!

Just a bit more information: Since KWA had to cease production shortly after the release in Germany, the KWA Kriss Vector is kind of a rarity, especially because there have been exactly 3 shops that had it available for sale.

Used ones in good condition usually go for 600 EUR and more depending on the accessories that are sold with it. Spare parts, let alone spare mags are terribly hard to find in Germany and often have to be imported from overseas.

Cheers,

~ K

• Here in Merica they are easier to come by. But they are all 2nd hand. The store I go to has mags for them. At least used to id have to check!

• Here in Merica they are easier to come by. But they are all 2nd hand. The store I go to has mags for them. At least used to id have to check!

I don't have trouble ordering mags, what I have trouble with is ordering parts for the Vector. I can't find any stores that carry OEM parts and upgrades for the Vector save for KWA's actual store. I've never liked ordering directly though since it takes quite a while.

• I don't have trouble ordering mags, what I have trouble with is ordering parts for the Vector. I can't find any stores that carry OEM parts and upgrades for the Vector save for KWA's actual store. I've never liked ordering directly though since it takes quite a while.

Yeah I hear ya, Ordering through them Is like trying to email Evike. It either takes way too long or you leave empty handed. I prefer to go to a store and ask them about ordering parts to do the heavy lifting for me. Does KWA even do parts for the Vector anymore? Since they got that Cease and Desist from KryTac do they still have the right to make parts?

• Yeah I hear ya, Ordering through them Is like trying to email Evike. It either takes way too long or you leave empty handed. I prefer to go to a store and ask them about ordering parts to do the heavy lifting for me. Does KWA even do parts for the Vector anymore? Since they got that Cease and Desist from KryTac do they still have the right to make parts?

I doubt they restock, but they actually have some parts and even mags in stock currently. I just wish the wait wasn't so long and shipping can be high.

• I doubt they restock, but they actually have some parts and even mags in stock currently. I just wish the wait wasn't so long and shipping can be high.

Artificial price inflation maybe. I bet they know how sought after those parts are, People love the damn gun. Easy to make money because people will fold and buy it.